Saturday, September 18, 2004

What A Jackass

I know I should just keep my mouth shut. I'm not good with political crap, although I will spout some ideas sometimes. But I read this article and now I'm pissed.

Look at this picture. Why in the name of all that's holy would you do this to your own child, just to further your political point of view? I think I can understand bringing a child .... no, I can't. You hope to play the "oh, look at the cute little kid holding the Bush/Cheney sticker" angle. If that were all, you wouldn't be so bad, although I tell you right now, I wouldn't like you one bit. But when rabid democrats (and I don't care if the situation were reversed) tear the frickin' sign out of her hands, and you quickly give her a new one, now you've made it clear that your child's safety doesn't matter, as long as you can make a point.

I'm not a violent person, but I would love to kick this guy's ass.Many times over. No joking at all here. No kid needs this bull.