Monday, November 08, 2004

The Good ...

Who would'a thought the Bears would win? I sure didn't, but I'm sure glad they did. The way the Giants had been playing, I wouldn't have thought it possible.

The Illini ended their losing skid against Big Ten teams,beating Indiana 26 -22, and I was there to see it! It was kind of an ugly one, but they did it. Now, get a new coach, and improve recruiting. (Although I did feel bad for coach Turner when the crowd started chanting, "Fire, Turner!") Best part of all .... I only paid for my gas to get there! A drinking friend plays for the team, so everything was covered. The only "bad" part, was putting up with the crap for not coming down sooner. I was told that they won because I had made an appearance! :)

The day was beautiful, hardly a cloud in the sky, and though it was a little chilly and windy to start, it warmed up, and the wind died in time for the game.