Saturday, December 04, 2004

Weblog Awards

Okay, I realize that many people are posting about the 2004 Weblog Awards. You can go vote for your favorites once every 24 hours until the 12th. Lots of familiar faces in there.

Harvey is there under "The Best of the Top 100 - 250 Blogs."

Boudicca is in The Top 1000 - 1750 Blogs.

Ogre is in The top 500 - 1000 Blogs, even though they give him a bad link.

Kim du Toit is found here.

Goldie is found here, and she's taking a hidin' right now ... help.

Velociman is found here along with FrankJ and Right Wing Duck. I like'em all, but Velociman is getting my vote. The guy is warped, and that's not a bad thing.

There are many categories, and you'll find those familiar faces as you search through them. Go to the site's main page, check them out, and vote!

Good luck to you all!

BTW; Where's sarahk? 'tis a sad day when the t-shirt babe gets no mention.

My apologies to those that I failed to mention. It's not that I don't like you ... well, maybe that is it! :)