Monday, March 14, 2005

Greetings and Salutations From That 1 Guy!

Hey, All,

It's just me checking in. Let me say "hi" and thanks for continuing to stop by while I'm temporarily out of commission. I'd go into details, but I don't want to bore you with tales of misfortune. I can only say one thing while trying to put a positive spin on my situation: After this run of luck, Someone owes me big!

I will probably be out for a bit more, but as you can see, there's been plenty of excitement going on here... all my secrets have been revealed! Keep checking in. I'm sure things are going to get even more interesting! With these two keeping house for me, anything could happen! These guys have been too cool helping me out... or they've been having too much fun running wild through the blog!

One cool thing... I got to visit with a couple of the "Jawja" bloggers last night. Not in person. Just using up all of Eric's minutes! I told you it's been a bad run, so I haven't been in the best of moods, but after visiting with Velociman, Key, Catfish, Georgia (one of the commentors from Acidman's blog), and of course, my blogsitter, Eric himself, I was in a damn good mood! I'm not sure if any of them will remember speaking with me, as they were in the middle of some serious margarita killing (the deadly "pitcher" type!), but it was an enjoyable thing. Indeed! Good speaking with all of you!

Hope to be back in operation soon. I'll give you warning, and let you know that I may get a couple of posts in here or there, but they will be infrequent... my computer is no more.

You all take care!

That 1 Guy