Saturday, March 19, 2005

Cherry

We got some new help in the shop Friday. All I can say is, "WOW!" She's kinda short, and a little round, but she's got all the necessary curves!

You could tell it was the first time in a factory, but she fit in right away. Real easy to get along with, and to get to know. I got to know her well. Very, VERY well! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

As a matter of fact, and I'm not one for braggin', I was the first one to get to use and abuse her! She suprised the hell out of me! And talk about suction... the dirtier things got, the more she sucked! The last one I had seemed to drop off when things got dirty.

I couldn't believe my luck... I never get anything that hasn't been used by everyone else in the shop! But I was this one's first. That damn shop vac is sweet!