Tuesday, March 01, 2005

.. Home Alone, Part I...

... you know, now that I have started looking around, this is a pretty nice place... I've just been hanging out and drinking some beer - trying to soak all of this in... you never really know a blogger until you spend some quality time alone in their house...

... one thing definitely comes across about T1G... this place is CLEAN.. I mean spik and span, people.... really.... it's hard to believe that a bachelor like him could keep a house so tidy... it's almost creepy.. no crumbs on the floor.. no dirty laundry piled up... no garbage cans filled with old vodka bottles... Hell, the drapes actually match the carpet... something is definitely going on here...

... the beanbag furniture is a nice touch though... I had honestly forgotten how comfortable they were.... I bet he really gives e-Bay a workout... there is always a downside though... all he had in the fridge was a case of Schlitz, so I am being forced to make due... having a large Scotch and water while kicking it on this beanbag would have rocked...

... I think I'll watch some television... I sure hope he has cable because I checked out his video collection earlier... I'm not one to kiss and tell, so I won't go into great detail, but how a man that big, who rides a Harley, and is a former Marine can collect that many musicals just boggles my mind... I mean, sure.. I can understand having one or two in your collection, but damn, T1G...

... more later, I just spilled my Schlitz... man, one thing about beanbags that I had forgotten... they may be comfy, but they are NOT absorbent...