Sunday, June 05, 2005

Music Meme Reloaded

Blog-sister Barb (of the Grau line), from Righty in a Lefty State, has tagged me with a music meme. I've found that I did this one before, but the reason you have others do these is to get to know them, so I'm going to repost it in the extended entry. Then she, her readers, and those that have started reading me since January can get to know me a bit!
Check it out, yo...

"If they all jumped off a bridge, would you?"
"Well, if there were a good reason to, yes. Definitely."

Tammi (and now, Barb!) has tagged me with the latest musical meme. So I'm jumping.

Random Ten Albums (I just picked some of those lying around my computer... they've got to be some of my favorites!):

Elmore James: The Sky Is Crying The History of Elmore James
James Gang: Rides Again
Jimi Hendrix: Blues
Machine Head: Burn My Eyes
Primus: Tales From The Punchbowl
Jane's Addiction: Nothing's Shocking
Johnny Cash: The Essential Johnny Cash
Stevie Ray Vaughan: In The Beginning
Clarence Gatemouth Brown: The Original Peacock Recordings
Clutch: The Elephant Riders

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
I didn't really think it was that much, but when I checked, almost 4 gigs. Mostly, I just pop in a CD and jam while fiddling around on the computer.

2. The last CD you bought is:?
Slipknot's Subliminal Verses

Recently, Colonel Claypool's Buckets of Bernie Brains' "The Big Eyeball In The Sky," and Entombed's "Unreal Estate."

3. What is the song you last listened to before this message??
(Classified) by "Man or Astro-Man?"

Currently, "Vote With A Bullet" by Corrosion of Conformity

4. Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Johnny Cash's Tennessee Flat-Top Box and/or The Ballad of Ira Hayes
Faith No More, The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
SRV, Shake For Me
Slayer, Raining Blood
Hendrix, Manic Depression

I know that none of these songs are really touching or anything, they just bring back good memories. Of course, you could always check out the soundtrack of my life.

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (other persons and why)?
No tap backs!

That is all.