Sunday, June 05, 2005

Your Duality

Each and every one of us has both a good side, and a dark side. You can be the most holy of holies, and you've still got both sides to deal with, Mr. Happy Face Jesus Loves Us All. Or any of you religious types. Good, bad... they're there. Your choices make you who you are.

Every now and again, you need to step over the line and examine what be goin down on the other side. Seriously. It's called balance. I'm not saying you need to become evil, just make yourself aware of your darker side, or lighter side for you evil SOBs.

Why bring this up? I don't know... drunkenesss, maybe. But also a project I've been working on. I've kind of stepped on to the darker side, and found a drop off. I must say, I've freaked myself out. Never knew that my hollow skull was capable of dreaming up some of the stuff that has visited me. Cool and frightening.

Ever creeped yourself out? Just curious.

Evil T1G