Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Who Needs Drugs?

So damned tired today. At work, everything seemed so surreal. Day took forever to end, yet, I don't remember much of what went on, other than fighting to stay awake.

That, and the cartoons racing through my head. It was the visual equivalent of a 33rpm LP being played at 78 speed. There was music going full blast, too. Ministry and Slayer.

At one point, I swear Daffy Duck was running around my machine. I was tempted to ask him if he was really there, but if he was, that would have meant that Porky was, too. And I don't really care for him. The bastard just sat there and stuttered while I got the shit pinched out of my finger. Thank gott the cylinders are pneumatic, and not hydraulic... I'd be minus a 1 q a z.

Think I'm going to hit the hay. Concert review tomorrow. Maybe.