Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Tell Us More...

Just sittin' here grinning, thinkin'....

I read this post over at my friend Eric's, and now I'm dying to hear the rest of this story.

I've had some strange experiences while living in this place, that had cleared up any doubts I may have had about "others." The milk incident is just one. One of the strangest, but there are more. When I have more time, I'll tell about them. I got away from what I was thinking about.

Anyway, after reading this post, and a few of the comments, I just started picturing Eric, sitting out in the blogosphere woods, propped up on an old stump. Surrounding him are all the critters of the blogosphere... just waiting for him to relate a story. Posts like this are going to keep us critters hangin' around. Always wanting more. He is a master story teller. And now, we know he is a master baiter.

And I mean that as a high compliment, bro.